What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Subscriber

Today was the first of our new weekly arts workshops at the local community centre. We had nearly 40 young people turn up and take part in music, art and creative writing over a 2-hour session. I was leading the writing aspect of it and we had some beautiful pieces of work produced today. 

Here's hoping that next week will be even better! 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I'm getting free HBO until the end of December and just in time for the U2 HBO documentary and live show on the 7th and 14th of Nov.!

You are Lucky U2LA, CONGRATS!!! :)

I will do anything to have HBO in time! :unsure:

I am alive and so is my son after a monster battle with cancer. HE IS CANCER FREE., been doing major photoshoots surfing 4 photographers filming ever angle of him surfing again. I got a chance to surf with him again and was blessed enough that someone caught a sacred moment between the two of us surfing together. I STAY AWAY FROM PHOTOGRAPHERS, Wherever he is surfing, there is usually photographers nearby. So I cherish it when its just him and I. I FEEL BLESSED, SO VERY BLESSED. 

• Subscriber

You are blessed Wahine...

I am lucky again at Starbucks with the register not working and getting another free Starbucks tea! I should have ordered something else.. :D

Oh..and I found a twenty-dollar bill next to my car!