illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

I just read the House (USA) just passed the Electrify Africa Act. This now will go for the President to sign, and a good deal of funding will become available for projects. Well Done!!:)

I finally got around to getting myself a new coat. Jippi. And hurray for this, hestia, above this post, wonder how big areas of Africa are without electricity?

I'm feeling like I've finally recovered from the holidays enough to resume my yoga training this week. I found the job I want after this year,in getting a new career. :)

As above, Africa is a huge continent. I don't know much about the grid system there, but I understand many rural communities and villages don't have electricity. Also in hospitals electricity is important to improving healthcare. The initiatives also will be supported by the latest technology developments of clean energy. I'm kind of a science geek. (not many people know that about me ) :)

And, I've taken up bird watching! Owls are everywhere!

Finally my poetry will also be published on paper, in a book. Jippiii.

Edited by bluegrace

Awesome bluegrace. I visited a silver mine and went on the tour underground. Really cool..yes...it stays cool underground no matter the weather above.

I found a group on FB and now have people to swap my Star Wars trading cards with - and I set up my first swap just before dinner today. So close to completing the folder!  :D

And tomorrow will be spent on a road trip with my Dad to start filling in the i-Spy Football Grounds book. Starting of course with the most local club in the book which is Shrewsbury Town, then we'll hopefully get to 7 more clubs by the end of the day. Assuming the M6 behaves itself  :unsure:

Just being at home, with nothing special to do. I like that feeling every once in a while

Right now I'm watching U2 videos :)

Edited by bluegrace