What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I spent my lunchtime today trying out Tai Chi at the local community centre. A friend of mine who works with me at the arts workshops recommended it and I really enjoyed it. It's a good mix of gentle exercises and meditation. I came home feeling nice and relaxed. 

As a Star Wars fan, it's probably also the closest you can get to feeling like a Jedi - a couple of times I almost expected the instructor to tell us to use the Force  :)

I had a U2 dream last night.  I dream t I was back in college and was having the worst day where I failed an exam,didn't have enough money for lunch and misplaced my bus pass. All I wanted to do was get home when a European sports car pulled up by me where Adam,

The Edge and Larry were in the main seating are.  The kicker is the front hood popped open where Bono was crouched down and hiding in what appeared to be a secret seat located next to an open one.  He whispered "come now, there's room for you" as I sat next to him" and off we went.

I kind of laughed at this dream because I didn't realize U2 rescued their fans in their spare time LOL!!

• Subscriber

Today was a good day at the arts workshop. We were painting eggs ahead of Easter so I did a very rough, simple little landscape with sunshine, blue sky, a tree and lots of green grass. It looks very spring-like. Then at the end of the session, as it's the last one for 2 weeks, we got all the kids and volunteers together for a group photo.