illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

At last I can contribute to this thread!! Finally a good/nice thing happened - I met my favourite artist (painter) at a gallery, Henderson Cisz, he was just lovely, he even gave me a kiss on each cheek and said I had a pretty name! I was so enchanted by him!! He is soooo very talented, I adore his paintings. How often do you meet a world acclaimed living artist that you love, not very often! A beautiful day :)

venetian-lamplight-17102.jpg

westminster-in-winter-18032.jpg

Edited by Anjana

At last I can contribute to this thread!! Finally a good/nice thing happened - I met my favourite artist (painter) at a gallery, Henderson Cisz, he was just lovely, he even gave me a kiss on each cheek and said I had a pretty name! I was so enchanted by him!! He is soooo very talented, I adore his paintings. How often do you meet a world acclaimed living artist that you love, not very often! A beautiful day :)

venetian-lamplight-17102.jpg

westminster-in-winter-18032.jpg

like a beautiful dream, to be kissed by him.

awesome!

have you washed your cheeks yet?

drove my bike over a big, sharp rock and didnt get a flat!

got kevlar tires baby!

Edited by xtraspicy62

A "Big one" happened on Saturday because I marched in a local parade with the American Red Cross while dressed as a RC nurse from the 1900's !!  It was great fun because not only was I repping the ARC, but we had a great time too!!!

A "Big one" happened on Saturday because I marched in a local parade with the American Red Cross while dressed as a RC nurse from the 1900's !!  It was great fun because not only was I repping the ARC, but we had a great time too!!!

that sounds fun illumination!

Spicy….no he's 14 - He has Down Syndrome and the only way to get him out of bed is to play music on my iPhone!

Peter - I am going to see Soundgarden with NIN in June!  Psyched.

Edited by TerriB.

Got decent tickets to John Forgerty concert, even though tix when on sale in April.

Pricey though