illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

Yesterday I read my poetry to some friends, and they all liked it. Spoke to one of them on the phone today, she bought the book and said she really like my poetry! Clearly made my day

Today I was eating at a new cafe (well, new to me anyway). I'm sitting there relaxing, drinking my tea and eating my cake... and "Invisible" comes on!!! B) Bonus points to them for picking a fairly rare U2 song. I sang out loud and danced in my seat. The people near me might have thought I looked silly, but I couldn't help it.

I was on the way back from the cinema at the time, having been to see "Midnight Special" which I quite liked. I will also admit to chuckling at the fact Adam Driver's character has to say the phrase "red sabre". I wonder if that was deliberate on the part of the writer? :lol:  

That's funny..maybe..! My daughter loves Adam Driver too. She loves watching the Undercover Boss SNL skit he did a while back!  :lol:

Also, she and my niece made these last night for my niece's birthday. 

post-286797-0-55097000-1460353519_thumb.jpg

Edited by U2LAWoman

Amazing! I think if I made character cakes, I'd feel guilty about eating them. And thanks for posting the video too - we don't get to see SNL over here in the UK so I'd not been able to watch it before.

First day of the project went well today. It mostly involved moving furniture to create a workspace and then gathering together all the various pieces of a shop frontage. We managed to get everything into our workspace without dropping any glass panels or damaging anything. That's always a good start  :) Some of the pieces took all 6 of us *and* lifting equipment to move them. 

Amazing! I think if I made character cakes, I'd feel guilty about eating them. And thanks for posting the video too - we don't get to see SNL over here in the UK so I'd not been able to watch it before.

First day of the project went well today. It mostly involved moving furniture to create a workspace and then gathering together all the various pieces of a shop frontage. We managed to get everything into our workspace without dropping any glass panels or damaging anything. That's always a good start  :) Some of the pieces took all 6 of us *and* lifting equipment to move them. 

Actually those are lil cupcakes and I know what you mean. I make themed cookies and decorate them and they are gone seconds and minutes later. All that work and they're gone! lol It's fun making them though.

Your museum adventure sounds fun!

The Architect finished the final 13 villas for our property in Playa Hermosa Costa Rica. EDGE HAS NOTHING ON OUR PROPERTY LOL. He has Leaves in the Wind in Malibu, we have Malibu meets Hawaii meets our town on the Space Coast in Florida. The French guy is building up top, so yeah with all the environmental impacts, etc. our property is moving much faster than his. Said it would take 10 years to get approval to build on the Mesa in Malibu. So here is Villa number 11. There are 12 more.

https://www.facebook.com/brian.futch.9?fref=ts

The Architect finished the final 13 villas for our property in Playa Hermosa Costa Rica. EDGE HAS NOTHING ON OUR PROPERTY LOL. He has Leaves in the Wind in Malibu, we have Malibu meets Hawaii meets our town on the Space Coast in Florida. The French guy is building up top, so yeah with all the environmental impacts, etc. our property is moving much faster than his. Said it would take 10 years to get approval to build on the Mesa in Malibu. So here is Villa number 11. There are 12 more.

https://www.facebook.com/brian.futch.9?fref=ts

Here is other units, this is unit number 10 I think. https://www.facebook.com/alianzestudio/?fref=photo

I couldn't get to the page. The test script was garbeled, so now, I am officially a robot !

Well sight unseen, congrats on your new dominion, Wahine, sounds beautiful.

Went to see Muse for a fourth time last night! Finally got to hear them play Map of the Problematique, somehow that one's always evaded me. Plus, flying drones coming down from the rafters and hovering over our heads. All in all, great gig.

Yesterday we drove to the mountains to visit my son and had a great time in the fresh clean air. Had a nice lunch with a view. Drove to our favorite lil deli store..not a deli store but they sell fresh jerky.. :lol: On the way out they had boxes of cassette tapes and lo and behold I found WAR, Joshua Tree, October and Wide Awake In America! We were excited because my daughter found some soundtracks and my son and his girl found some great music too. The lady came out and told us she was happy we found what we were looking for...haha. I said, yeah.. some U2..and she said yeah...One of my friends passed away who was a big music fan and we decided to leave them here for anybody. Sad and beautiful at the same time. Great day overall.