What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I went to my Mum's today. It was only meant to be a quick visit, but then she started showing me the CDs that she got for Christmas... We had to spend *some* time rocking out to them  :D 

We had a good laugh and Dad and I ended up staying for dinner. Mum also let me borrow the second Harry Potter book as I started reading it while I was there (she has 6 of the 7 Potter books). 

• Subscriber

I found 3 books today while browsing some local charity shops. I think I scared the staff as I squealed out loud when I saw "Odd Thomas" - that has been on my reading list for a while now and I can finally get to read it!  :)

I also had some nice conversations with fellow bus passengers. Complete strangers, but for some reason, people seem to like talking to me at bus stops.   

• Subscriber

I was about 3 when they originally toured JT. And being as I didn't get to see them do ISHFWILF on IETour, at least we know it's guaranteed on this one!! And Noel Gallagher as support for the European dates! I mean, has Bono been reading my mind? That is pretty much my perfect concert line-up!

It goes without saying that my Wednesday morning volunteer commitments are cancelled for this week  :P  I just hope the computer doesn't do anything stupid.

In non-U2 good things, there were about 20 of us at the lunchtime Tai Chi class! That must be a record. And I got some paperwork sorted out related to my library job. It didn't take as long as I thought it would.