What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I'm setting all the alarms. I'm going out for a friend's birthday on Tuesday night so I'm going to try and be up in time for this. I shall brave the hangover!

Good luck Peter! Maybe we'll bump into each other like we did in the GA line at the O2. Although I won't have the knitted gnome this time. He went back to Radio Shropshire with an IETour badge as a souvenir of his travels. 

• Subscriber

I tjek my mail when i work today, it was from U2.com. New tour..... my heart stop, I can't believe my eyes, my heart start again (thanks god) I'll try to get ticket for me and my daughter again again  :)  :)

Thank you U2, you make my day! <3

• Subscriber

I'm setting all the alarms. I'm going out for a friend's birthday on Tuesday night so I'm going to try and be up in time for this. I shall brave the hangover!

Good luck Peter! Maybe we'll bump into each other like we did in the GA line at the O2. Although I won't have the knitted gnome this time. He went back to Radio Shropshire with an IETour badge as a souvenir of his travels. 

Aww, I liked the knitted gnome! Would be pretty cool if we bumped into each other again  :P

• Subscriber

Big sigh of relief...... ^_^  Managed a RED Zone...Now I would appreciate some prayers!!!! :mellow:  :lol:  :P  :)

and the 

777 reply

:) (and I didn't plan that..)

happy tears

Edited by U2LAWoman
  • Subscriber

Big sigh of relief...... ^_^  Managed a RED Zone...Now I would appreciate some prayers!!!! :mellow:  :lol:  :P  :)

and the 

777 reply

happy tears

Way to go!!!! *hugs* I feel like I should give virtual hugs to everyone today - everyone who got a ticket, consolation hugs to those who didn't... 

I'm just relieved at managing to get accommodation sorted out for Twickers already. It took most of the day, but finally found somewhere that's both local to the stadium *and* within my limited budget. Thank goodness for B+Bs  :)

• Subscriber

and the 

777 reply

happy tears

Way to go!!!! *hugs* I feel like I should give virtual hugs to everyone today - everyone who got a ticket, consolation hugs to those who didn't... 

I'm just relieved at managing to get accommodation sorted out for Twickers already. It took most of the day, but finally found somewhere that's both local to the stadium *and* within my limited budget. Thank goodness for B+Bs  :)

earthhug.gif

Hugs galore to you and everyone....!

smileys-car-968946.gif