What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

...and I was just given confirmation by email that my vote for this primary was received and tabulated today! Consider this a small blow against the tyranny expressed by those who would prevent u

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I got home safely with everything being a sheet of ice and the streets really do have no name because the signs are iced over and one cannot see many of them.

Ugh, I hate icy roads and black ice is the worst because you cannot see it!!

I almost got killed because of black ice.  It is the worst; very scary.  Head on collision and not a scratch.  Thanks to whomever was watching over me that day.

• Subscriber

I survived. Purchasing the U2 concert ticket for Cleveland was of course the highlight. But the mentally defeating, life sucking things intruded.

I attended a Goo Goo Dolls concert in November that set me on fire the way U2 did during Zoo TV. I "fell hard" for them, because their songs are about intense personal struggles and coming through them---with scars. Full of hope. I was on a "concert high" until last week. Then tragedy struck and today I hit a new bottom.

But I am trying to keep my eyes on the show in Cleveland, and get some of my Dolls-inspired fight back