illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

Today was better. I bought a Gretsch Bono Irish Falcon for myself. This will mean a LOT of overtime...

I have literally just found out via FB that 2 old school friends of mine will be at Twickenham too! We might have a mini-reunion in the GA line  :)

I watched the Green Bay Packers beat the Dallas Cowboys and move one step closer to bring the Lombardi trophy back to Green Bay.  It was an epic game and much respect (with worry of future match ups) to the Dallas Cowboys because you guys are gonna kick ass in future seasons.  You already did this one.  I mean that with respect.  It easily could have gone the other way as it was down to a couple plays; three seconds and a field goal having to be made twice.  We move on but no team lost today.

I went for a very enjoyable long walk today with a local walking group - and we stopped off for a cup of tea in a local cafe. We got very muddy, but at least no-one slipped over  :D

I got my ticket for the upcoming Seattle show this upcoming May and I got my fingers crossed so I can get that day off from work.

:D  Woohooo!! Fingers crossed you can get that day off. 

Today was the first time I'd had to register a new library user since I started working there. I managed to do so successfully - without having to look at the instruction booklet! I felt quite proud of myself.