What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

...and I was just given confirmation by email that my vote for this primary was received and tabulated today! Consider this a small blow against the tyranny expressed by those who would prevent u

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, illumination70 said:

Well you know the old saying "Dogs Have Owners, Cats Have Staff" LOL!!

I never heard that old saying and I'm hitting 55 years of age in July.  That is so true and very funny.   Thanks.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

My good thing for today - I completed the final exam of my degree! 5 years of hard work done and dusted. 

I just have to wait until July for the result now...

Well done! Hope the result is a good one!

• Subscriber

I got two tickets to see The Head and the Heart for a post Lollapalooza show.  I've seen them many times this tour.  I just saw them in St. Petersburg,  A very good friend who also loves them did not see them save one show and it was awful due to the venue.  Beware the Eagles Ballroom in Milwaukee.  The post show is for those who bought 4 day passes for Lollapalooza.  Head N Heart released a few tix for those of us who follow them and I somehow managed to get two at $36 per ticket and my buddy will see them in a very intimate venue.  I'm very happy for him.

• Subscriber

I attended a sci-fi convention and had a lot of fun B)

Several people complimented me on my costume which was nice as it took a lot of hard work to make (and I'm still revising it as I get better at making the various parts)