U2 Should Re-Issue Their Harder To Get Vinyl Albums

gman70

• Subscriber

Couldn't tell which you meant, since you seemed to have just come back to vinyl, and may not have been aware of all the re-issued vinyl, which actually isn't that easy to get now either. I had to make a bit of an effort getting both the UF re-issue and the AB vinyl box set when they came out.

• Subscriber

Pop was a 2 record US release on a 180 gram vinyl. doesn't need a remaster.. there is also a 180 gram vinyl of Rattle and Hum, I know, I own them and am a recordphile .. as far as the rest of your list, technically speaking, they are as good as it gets UNLESS put on a 180 gram record and there are 200 gram records also.. I have UF on a 200...aside for the fact most bands go after the OLD recordings to be remastered.. but it is a good wish on your part. :) 

• Subscriber

I think they could do with just a standard reissue of the last three LP's for the simple reason that those people who want them on vinyl to listen to them (and not just to "collect" them or sell them on ebay) are looking at between £50 and £100+ if they want to buy them. There is no need for remasters or deluxe packages, just reissue them on LP as they were when they came out.