Sign in to follow this  
mich40

No Tour 'till 2015 True Or No, Deny Or Spill Truth / Hoping This Is Not True [Merged]

I don't really care how long it takes for U2 to release an album.  What bothers me is that they keep telling us it's coming out in a particular month of a particular year and then they renege on that and change it --they do it over and over.  That's what makes it annoying and frustrating.  Just don't tell us anything until you are really and truely finished.

Someone brought up a good point---the record company has to have a deadline.  I know U2 are so massive that they can do whatever they want, but it seems like they will never finish unless they are held to a deadline.

I am very angry-sad-disappointed  with these promises, Sunflower... :(

I know.  I feel the same.  I'm trying to not pay attention to any of it anymore....all this teasing has become irritating.

Can anyone start a poll with the best suitable producers for this album so we can vote ??? Maybe...just maybe someone from the U2-staff reads it...

I don't really care how long it takes for U2 to release an album.  What bothers me is that they keep telling us it's coming out in a particular month of a particular year and then they renege on that and change it --they do it over and over.  That's what makes it annoying and frustrating.  Just don't tell us anything until you are really and truely finished.

Someone brought up a good point---the record company has to have a deadline.  I know U2 are so massive that they can do whatever they want, but it seems like they will never finish unless they are held to a deadline.

agree but u know creator always has the right to hold back

Can anyone start a poll with the best suitable producers for this album so we can vote ??? Maybe...just maybe someone from the U2-staff reads it...

i would love to do it

I'm not sure they know what they are doing anymore. They shouldn't be trying to make hits just make music they want to make. It's getting so boring listening to all the crap they are coming out with! I love this band but this is just ridiculous! :angry:

I'm not sure they know what they are doing anymore. They shouldn't be trying to make hits just make music they want to make. It's getting so boring listening to all the crap they are coming out with! I love this band but this is just ridiculous! :angry:

Couldn't agree more, man !

It may have been 6 yrs between albums, but they've only been actively working on the new album since the end of the tour in 2011.  They always seem to wait until they get off the road, spend some time with their families, and on vacation; then they go back into the studio.  It was nearly two full years after the Elevation tour ended, before they even started recording "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb".  Taking this kind of time is nothing new. Better to take the time to get it right, than to have another "Pop", eh?

What is wrong with Pop?

nothing, it's a great album!