No Tour 'till 2015 True Or No, Deny Or Spill Truth / Hoping This Is Not True [Merged]

• Subscriber

I would prefer to hear it from the horses mouth, going by recent interviews with band members it was likely that a new offering would appear in the summertime. If that is not the case, and things are pushed back untill later in the year or even 2015, then so be it. 

Like anyone else here I want a new album from them sooner rather than later, but it has to be right for the band, and usually what transpires from that kind of deal is worth the wait.

I have tons of great music to keep me going in the meantime.

keep your heads up.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Rolling Stone.com just posted Bono saying that it will be next year. I am getting older by the minute waiting and will probably be dead by the next album , so HURRY UP already!!

• Subscriber

I never had a good feeling about Danger Mouse as producer. Don't think he's the right man in the right place.

Maybe the problem is U2 and not the producer. 

"I can't get no satisfaction"

• Subscriber

I never had a good feeling about Danger Mouse as producer. Don't think he's the right man in the right place.

Or both.

• Subscriber

Everything you know is wrong..... The best lying band in the world . Welcome to the world of irrelevance. Coldplay is the biggest band in the world today, it's official. If they release in 2015 after all those lies, they are really wankers. I had been a fan of U2 for thirty years. That's definately it.

Coldplay can't touch U2.

• Subscriber

I don't know about this...Doesn't really make sense after all the publicity recently to just throw it all away to go away another 12 months to start again.

Then again I wonder if because they've been back in the public eye for a few months the element of surprise of an album/tour is gone and they want to recapture that.

• Community Moderator

Lanois did say if he were to work on another U2 album, it would kill him. 

I guess they still haven't found what they are looking for.

• Subscriber

Unfortunately just read article on RS.com.  Seems they aren't happy with reception of new songs and are now going to revamp.  6 years is ridiculous even with a 2 and 1/2 year tour which was the biggest ever.