The End Of U2 ? (Merged)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I've never heard so much rubbish in all my life,bring the new music out whenever your ready boys I will be waiting in excitement as always!!

Some of us may be strumming our harps waiting at the Gates Of St Peter by the time those four get their act together...........

• Subscriber

While I like Elbow and Foster, I feel more attached to Stone Age...I've been listening to them for years and they have always been Seriously Good !

i'm really enjoying parquet courts 'light up gold'. turn up loud!

good Mac and hope all is good with you and yours.. you know me bud I like to KRANK my rock and roll, new and old.. if it wasn't for Frozen being played here twice a half hour on top 40 stations, it would never have won the Oscar aside from the fact that Disney tunes rule the Oscars and the show itself being broadcasted by the Disney Corp..bias you think? 

these top 40 tunes are suppose to be inspiration to young listeners who want to play music? the horror ..and for the sake of humanity I wish they would start to recognize rock as a true form of music. it's changed for the worse .when in the 80's type 40 was indated with rock and dance

Yeah man, seems like we have known each other for years on the interweb!

Glad you still got KRANK down! I really don't know what is going on with that at the moment. Soul searching, who knows! Maybe we are doing a U2!!!

• Subscriber

@oval, Thanks for your nuggets of wisdom Master Yoda. U2 will no doubt read your comment and throw in the towel while the rest of us rush off to listen to Broken Bells. I don't know how we coped before you graced us with your humble intelligence. Thanks again.

• Subscriber

Oh well, sounds like the doom-mongers are off again!

I will wait, and I am sure millions others will too. Just a minority of brainless individuals trying to upset the apple cart.....Pick another band, one without such a strong and loyal following!