New Album? Wot New Album? (Merged)

Allegra

• Subscriber

YAY!!!!!!

Did you watch the live stream of Steve Averill's live from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum?!

He'll meet with the band in about a week to start planning for the new album artwork!

The audience roared!  He laughed.  It was great!

tumblr_m4in9srVNS1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'm afraid I missed it. NOOOOOOO! :wacko:

I hope they have recorded the video...

Supposedly they were recording it as well.  You might want to check back later on the official Rock & Roll Hall of Fame website.

• Subscriber

The same news, but in other words. 

Some news this afternoon from the U2 Conference: Steve Averill of AMP Visual, U2's longtime design team, said he and his team are due to meet soon with the band to discuss design ideas for the next album.

He hinted a couple times during the session about working on U2's next album, and during the audience Q&A an attendee asked if they'd started talking with the band yet.

"Not yet, but we're supposed to meet with them in about a week's time."

More good news and another sign that we may be getting an album in 2013, after all, as Adam and Larry have said is the plan.

Source: atU2.com

• Subscriber

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! dancing1.gif

I would so love to be involved with their creative design and artwork, dream job, dream on...!

• Subscriber

Exciting times we're having!!! Every new U2 album means it's going to be a great time!! :) My favorite colors are.....turquoise and violet, purple...Please stay away from that gray again and please make it happy. :wub:

Archived