Sign in to follow this  
Allegra

New Album? Wot New Album? (Merged)

What Larry has to say about the new album.

How long...how long before we sing this song? :D

Someone has come onto the atu2 forum and claimed U2 and Dr.Dre are going to be doing a collab on the 9th. I told him to post it on here, but posted on the atu2 forum.

As usual U2 fans over there threw their knickers in the fire and the thread went a little bonkers!

Got to love, ITK's. :D

Now there could be a bit of truth in that, as Dr. Dre and Jimmy Lovine have recently sold the Beats brand to apple! 

As a long standing fan club member (back to U2 Info) I have to say that the news from U2.com is rubbish. Yes while I don't expect commentary on all the rumours I expect any new news (tomorrow or later) will be elsewhere first - blimey even the 18m Facebook page probably be late in the day reporting news. Just wish U2 better communicating with real (and not new potential)'fans

The 9th isn't too far off, I guess we'll find out then.

One thing...

Least this time they have done a good job keeping fans guessing on what exactly they are doing,,, rather than leaking the album 2 weeks before the release date like last time!  :lol:

Too true! :P  I like a little mystery. I'm actually quite intrigued as to what the album will sound like in the end with all of the producers they've worked with. 

Yeah, i have no absolutely no idea how the album will sound either.

No, no line on the horizon, no no line...  B)  :lol:

No, no line on the horizon, no no line...  B)  :lol:

lol clever!

So the itunes thing is at 6pm UK time, but need an ipod, iphone, ipad, mac to watch it  :huh:

I have a Mac so I might be blind to it but I don't see how they can lock it to specific devices. AFAIK iTunes on a mac mirrors that of a PC which is where they stream it if i remember correctly.

I have a Mac so I might be blind to it but I don't see how they can lock it to specific devices. AFAIK iTunes on a mac mirrors that of a PC which is where they stream it if i remember correctly.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/science-technology/what-time-iphone-6-launch-4183615

How can I watch the event online?

You'll be able to watch the event through the iTunes app on any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.

There'll also be a special event app icon appearing on the home screen of Apple TV devices on the day of the keynote.

It'll also be streamed on Apple.com, but you'll need to have a Mac running at least Snow Leopard and Safari 5.1.10 to watch. PC users are out of luck.

You can also follow all the events with the latest information and commentary with our live blog. Watch out for details tomorrow.

Edited by utwothefly