Sign in to follow this  
Allegra

New Album? Wot New Album? (Merged)

I've seen a couple of copies from these sets in different U2 sites...songs have slightly altered titles and different running times. So as I said I think they're some truth to it, they're working titles so far

• Upvote 1

I don't know anything and i don't know about the truth these rumours, bet i bet it will be a GREAT album as they used to do and as they accustomed us.

In France, Bono talked about the new album and the tour.

He said that the new album is very close to be concluded.

When asked about U2 playing in the inauguration of the new stadium in Nice, he said that they can´t wait to play there, because Nice it´s like their home. But they wouldn´t be ready to play so soon. Concerts only in 2014.

The original news is in French - Nice Matin

I found it in English in The Riviera Times. I think it´s better for everyone.

"Meanwhile, Christian Estrosi took the opportunity to invite U2 to play a gig in the new Allianz Riviera stadium. “Your date will be mine,” he told Bono. The Dublin-born singer, who has a property close to Èze, said he couldn’t wait to play Nice’s latest venue. His internationally renowned band will be present for the new stadium’s inaugural concert, but they have not set a date for their own concert.

“For U2, playing in Nice is like playing at home,” he said. “We will definitely come for the inauguration, but for a concert, we have to wait a little. Probably until 2014.”

Cheers Febottini  :)

Wouldn't mind a trip to Nice in 2014, that Allianz Riviera stadium looks fantastic!!.

could be a nice place to visit next year  :)

Hola AnaSpanishEyes!  De Vigo? No me digas!  Una paisana de por aquí! Bienvenida!

Hi AnaSpanishEyes! From Vigo? No way!  A  countrywoman around here! Welcome!

Zootops, we are already two!   B)