New Album? Wot New Album? (Merged)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Adam Clayton: New album has 12 songs, out ‘sometime early next year’   Adam Clayton was on Ireland's 98FM about an hour ago, primarily to talk about World Mental Health Day and his continuing work o

Today in the studio in NYC By Jr  

Here's another quote and it is from me, "Release the f#ck#ing CD already!"

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Yeah...You'd think if their targeting a Sept/Oct/Nov we'd of heard something or be very close to hearing something soon.

Right.  I wish they'd post a random photo or a little snippet of a song.  Anything!

• Upvote 1
  • Subscriber

It's nice to hear something from somebody. It would be nice to hear something from them or Bono. Since he's never a loss for words. :lol:  We know it is soon, but when??? :D It's almost like no man knoweth the day nor hour.

• Subscriber

Not a big fan of 'Every Breaking Wave' or 'Northstar' to be honest, hope this is wrong. Given they played them on the last tour, and they sounded like b-sides - I'd hope for something better.

But in anticipation I await - even hearing 'This is' was refreshing. They're all still alive! lol

• Subscriber

Contrary to all te reports that the new U2 album is finished, Bono's interview with Die Welt PROVES it's not complete. Some people have picked up on reports of them celebrating the completion on their studio's rooftop in NYC. More likely they were simply enjoying an evening beer. 

Anyway this is what Bono told the German newspaper as reported by U2.com- proving, it COULD be complete this year- COULD being the key word here. So not complete then!

I am down in a big black hole with U2, as we are busy working on our next album. We don't know yet when it will come out. It could be finished within the next weeks, maybe at the end of the year. We are just lost in it, and we surely don't wanna wake up out of this until the dream is done.

• Upvote 1