Sign in to follow this  
Allegra

New Album? Wot New Album? (Merged)

We should take this time in between albums to aprreciate how great their lastest 2009 release NLOTH was and is. As with every release since Zooropa, it has taken this time now, waiting for a new record, to appreciate the last one!! Just like Atomic Bomb, just like ATYCLB, and POP is still not given its due. Only true U2 fans know that every single album is a masterpiece! There's a bounty of U2 music to keep us fulfilled until the next brilliant sounds of the greatest band in the world grace us with the gift of music!!

If this article is correct I'm really not surprised, I thought all along it would realistically be Spring 2014...February/March is still my guess.

There's also the fact that Bono always says 1. They have a new album, it's huge, a monster, Edge loves it. and 2. Bono always says its unfinished.  Even albums that've already released.  To Bono the album is never finished.

Oooooh that'd be a nice birthday gift for me then!! Tho I think Larry said hopefully December so I'll go with that for now...Xmas prezzy! :D  

If this article is correct I'm really not surprised, I thought all along it would realistically be Spring 2014...February/March is still my guess.

They'd be losing the Christmas window for sales...look what happened in the last March release  :wacko:

nah I think it'll be out before the end of the year, just playing with our feelings

Shawn Bonneaufide or not so Bonneaufide? that is the question... ^_^

• Upvote 1

PS. Febottini posted this downstairs

Larry was at a Yankee's game in NYC last night (August 10) and supposedly told a fan that they "hope to have the album finished by the end of the year". 

We will probably get an announcement all of a sudden.Something along the lines of this is the first single from the new album it is out tomorrow,with a bit of a video teaser.

• Upvote 1