Sign in to follow this  
Allegra

New Album? Wot New Album? (Merged)

http://u2br.com/portal/node/10004016

Since Febottini isn't here I posted something found on u2br.com...However I do not understand what Dallas Schoo says...Febottini would have been the perfect translator as she's Brazilian !

Edited by pain_18_

Can't be all that happy with the album if the release is now apparently next year or beyond, even if thats true!.

SOA and the rock album, what ever that was! seemed to go the same way, and they didn't get released at all. 

I can't see them releasing anything unless they think its going to be big with hits. Seems like a crucial time for the band. 

The atmosphere is full of tension, resembling the Achtung Baby period, only this time it's even worse !

hello all.

The reason this sub-forum was set up (by multiple request), was to be a home for all the rumours out there, news links from other sites, from fans etc, that is not official, but is being covered somewhere on the www... so while it might seem sometimes that 'we have heard all this before' etc, well thats kind of the point of it.. I think. 

We often hear criticism that other fan sites are posting the latest gossip / photos / items of interest first, so by having this space open it means that doesn't have to be the case. I think febottini & others who post often and fast are bang up to date and accurate with links to U2-mentioned stuff out there -  and also are good at giving the credits out to the original sources of the info, which is cool.

Well said, that was exactly the point of this sub forum particularly since so many were saying how quiet it was on the news/rumours elsewhere front and why we had to look elsewhere at all - I neither have the inclination nor energy to go searching through other sites for info so, personally, am grateful to those who make the effort to post here - if nothing else it keeps me entertained while the band stays virtually schtum on any specifics about albums etc themselves and I think it's better than having nothing at all of particular note to read about regarding the band. And it at least keeps zootops coming in and talking about the rumours with one another rather than the awful silence in here that is, frankly, depressing at times!

• Upvote 1