New Album? Wot New Album? (Merged)

Allegra

• Subscriber

I only saw them when they supported U2, they were brilliant, violins 'n all, a real treat! Hope to see them one day (like this? :) ), I know some peeps in here have seen them and I've not heard a bad review. They are a masterclass of a band. Hope you get to see them!

• Subscriber

Listening to Elbow on the radio, currently talking about their album on how they 'just get on with it' and that without a deadline you'd never finish it bc you always think you can better it. Interesting.

Precisely! Have you ever seen them in concert? I was thinking of going when they come here soon.

Definitely go, they are a class live act. I saw them three years ago in London, then when they headlined Latitude a couple of years ago, great gigs. My brother also saw them at Reading when they were on before Muse, he had a good night!

• Subscriber

You can find me IN North Side Story!   :blink:  As a long term fan I was asked by Niall Stokes for old (Dutch/Belgium) musicmagazine articles (wich ofcourse I have) for in NSS.. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that they 'honoured' me with TWO pages; page 171 and 181. And yes, I 'm a bit proud, haha.

• Subscriber

Listening to Elbow on the radio, currently talking about their album on how they 'just get on with it' and that without a deadline you'd never finish it bc you always think you can better it. Interesting.

Precisely! Have you ever seen them in concert? I was thinking of going when they come here soon.
You should definitely check them live. I was lucky seeing them at Studio Brussel's Club69 (Belgian radio) about 2 weeks ago and they were absolutely fantastic. Only 69 couples got the chance to attend the concert.

http://www.stubru.be/programmas/club69/ditwaselbowinclub69

You can find me IN North Side Story!   :blink:  As a long term fan I was asked by Niall Stokes for old (Dutch/Belgium) musicmagazine articles (wich ofcourse I have) for in NSS.. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that they 'honoured' me with TWO pages; page 171 and 181. And yes, I 'm a bit proud, haha.

aweesome!!!

send me a PM, so that I will remember to look for it B)

click on this link and you can see at the top left hand side that you can have the article translated into english...

seems they are holed up in the studio....when they emerge, Im sure they will all need a shower and a shave and will be very scruffy and foggy headed.....right?!

but the music they made was worth it all :D