New Album? Wot New Album? (Merged)

Allegra

• Subscriber

Not necessarely. The first leg of the 360 Tour (2009) was in Europe, the second in the States. For the third (2010) they returned to Europe.

Yeah, great times!, it could be anything i'm just speculating as there's nothing else to do!  ;)

• Subscriber

It could be that they're doing a run of European gigs in 2015 then another in 2016. As I said in another thread, for their last tour Muse did a run of arena gigs in Europe in October/November/December 2012, then a run of European stadium gigs in May/June/July 2013. U2 could be doing the same thing.

• Subscriber

It could be that they're doing a run of European gigs in 2015 then another in 2016. As I said in another thread, for their last tour Muse did a run of arena gigs in Europe in October/November/December 2012, then a run of European stadium gigs in May/June/July 2013. U2 could be doing the same thing.

I guess they done Europe in 2009 and 2010 so its possible. I'm sure they said they would like to do arena shows, but i don't think to many here will be to keen on the prices if they do  :mellow: