New Album? Wot New Album? (Merged)

Allegra

• Subscriber

Memories: I saw them four times in 2009 (one time Amsterdam, three times Dublin) and two times in 2010 (Brussels). I'm in favour of spreading the gigs in Europe over several years. :)

Hehe yeah several sounds good to me! :) . I'm thinking a trip to Amsterdam maybe this time if they go there and Croke Park definitely seeing as i missed out last time. I went to both the Wembley shows and Cardiff the last europe gig for 2009. Then went to both Helsinki shows when they played every breaking wave and Paris in 2010. Last saw them at Glastonbury 2011. Hard to say which was best!

• Subscriber

The tour should be 90% about Europe !!!

And the tour DVD should be filmed in the UK too!

Close... i'd say your 10% out  ;).

Could do with a U2 DVD in the UK, right now i don't know the last one here,,,, even if there was one?

• Subscriber

The tour should be 90% about Europe !!!

And the tour DVD should be filmed in the UK too!

Close... i'd say your 10% out  ;).

Could do with a U2 DVD in the UK, right now i don't know the last one here,,,, even if there was one?

There was the two songs they played at Wembley for Live Aid included on the Unforgettable Fire super deluxe box, but apart from that, no.

• Subscriber

It could be they play @ Aviva in 2015 and @ Croke in 2016 :D

Seriously...how can they go back to Croke after what happened in 2009????

https://www.google.ie/search?q=u2+croke+residents+block+trucks+2009&rlz=1C1CHEU_itIT371IT371&oq=u2+croke+residents+block+trucks+2009&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64.62349j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

• Subscriber

https://www.google.ie/search?q=u2+croke+residents+block+trucks+2009&rlz=1C1CHEU_itIT371IT371&oq=u2+croke+residents+block+trucks+2009&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64.62349j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

That looked bad on u2, but really the councils fault for allowing it and piss poor scheduling. Maybe as mentioned before they'll play the o2 in Dublin so there would be an arena tour first then Stadiums after. 

• Subscriber

What happened in 2009  ???????

• Subscriber

Pain, simply click on the link in my or malahide' post.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, residents blocked the trucks ready to leave to Gotheborg. Luckily everything was solved on time but I wouldn't take the risk again unless for last shows ever of the tour or for a while

Edited by monica martino