New Album? Wot New Album? (Merged)

Allegra

• Subscriber

When photos from the fanclub gift  FTGU-book were posted in a thread...I  remember someone here saying they don't want to remember the 360 show that took place on the Luzinski Stadium in Moscow because it was horrible...but he/she didn't explain why...

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

I was there Pain, It really was but not for the show itself

How come? Can't find any info except it only that seeing they played singin in the rain it may have rained 

From what I heard the stadium was half-empty and outside the stadium people were getting arrested for handing out Amnesty International flyers.

• Subscriber

Say what you will about where this comes from, but the idea of U2 playing iTunes Festival is very exciting! http://www.nme.com/news/u2/78703

Can you imagine trying to get tickets. Pretty impossible. Tried for Kasabian tix yesterday and not holding out for them. If u2 play which i doubt then u2.com should be giving away a shit load for us!  ;)

• Subscriber

I have to say I'm disappointed at the lack of information being shared with fans via U2.com. If they are playing a September festival surely we should be notified first. The only news I'm getting these days is via atu2.com or random rumours from RTE (Irish broadcaster) and other websites. 

Fingers crossed for the latest reports of a November release as it will have a huge influence on the future of the band IMHO.