• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

:) !    Thanks, Chris!   I've got a Miles Davis kind of blue.  Jazz too.  Blues aching deep down in mah soul!

'Woman, mean woman done left me...' :D  You get the idea. :lol:

Some friends in my life - I mean offline ('real-world'?) friends have been the kind of people who name their cat 'Miles,' but seriously, this is the moment in my life when I come to appreciate Miles Davis. Which is cool. Speaking of music - check it out - something I think you'll appreciate:

e6fb096b824f8eb73178bf7445d30ca6.jpg

• Subscriber

I love Jazz and these two Dave Brubeck, Miles Davis really make me happy...this music relaxes me and makes me forget everything that's Bad !!!!  Of course there are many more that I love to name here: Ella, Louis, Jobim, Fats Walter, John Coltrane...so many more..

• Subscriber

So this weekend I went Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth Park, which is fairly local to where I live. Needless to say I had an absolutely fantastic time rocking out and listening to lots of rock and metal. I saw Gary Numan, Band of Skulls, The Prodigy, Chas & Dave, Anthrax, Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls, Deftones, Slayer, Iron Maiden, The Devin Townsend Project, Mastodon, Alice in Chains, and Metallica!