Alma1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

So this weekend I went Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth Park, which is fairly local to where I live. Needless to say I had an absolutely fantastic time rocking out and listening to lots of rock and metal. I saw Gary Numan, Band of Skulls, The Prodigy, Chas & Dave, Anthrax, Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls, Deftones, Slayer, Iron Maiden, The Devin Townsend Project, Mastodon, Alice in Chains, and Metallica!

Good line-up there mate, need to see Metallica at somepoint and Iron Maiden. 

• Subscriber

Haven't been listening to much new music for awhile, got kasabians new album which isn't there best imo. Not many decent rock bands releasing good albums are there?, having trouble finding anything i like right now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

So this weekend I went Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth Park, which is fairly local to where I live. Needless to say I had an absolutely fantastic time rocking out and listening to lots of rock and metal. I saw Gary Numan, Band of Skulls, The Prodigy, Chas & Dave, Anthrax, Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls, Deftones, Slayer, Iron Maiden, The Devin Townsend Project, Mastodon, Alice in Chains, and Metallica!

Good line-up there mate, need to see Metallica at somepoint and Iron Maiden. 

See Metallica for me, Okay? :)

• Subscriber

I went to see this at the Emirates Stadium in London last night. What a gig.

:o

Not even fair, Peter! But I'm really happy for u!! Their shows are something else. Something always strikes me about how big or massive things are at their shows, but how the band seem to exist & perform effortlessly w/in it. (Like some kind of contrast or counterpoint.) But it's not just the spectacle - I like their music, too. :D

• Subscriber

Had a surprise this weekend when my dad took me to Latitude Festival in Suffolk! I went for the Saturday a couple of years ago, Elbow were headlining and Richard Hawley also played. This year we stayed for the Friday and Saturday (I wanted to stay for the Sunday but my dad chickened out) and saw Editors, who blazed it like they always do (this is the fourth time I've seen them, and the fourth time I've seen them in the last 12 months - I am THAT sad), along with Slowdive, Bondax, Mogwai, Tinariwen, Booker T Jones, First Aid Kit, Ghostpoet and Damon Albarn. I'm gutted about missing the Sunday because it meant missing Haim, Tame Impala and The Black Keys, but I still had a great time.