Alma1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Had a surprise this weekend when my dad took me to Latitude Festival in Suffolk! I went for the Saturday a couple of years ago, Elbow were headlining and Richard Hawley also played. This year we stayed for the Friday and Saturday (I wanted to stay for the Sunday but my dad chickened out) and saw Editors, who blazed it like they always do (this is the fourth time I've seen them, and the fourth time I've seen them in the last 12 months - I am THAT sad), along with Slowdive, Bondax, Mogwai, Tinariwen, Booker T Jones, First Aid Kit, Ghostpoet and Damon Albarn. I'm gutted about missing the Sunday because it meant missing Haim, Tame Impala and The Black Keys, but I still had a great time.

Peter:

You & I both missed seeing The Black Keys then. Just different places, different times. I planned ahead to go see them, but was going to pay at the gate - was playing it by ear because there was a chance something would come up that day & I wouldn't be able to go. It looked up until that morning like I was going to be able to go! Then...

Aaaargh! Well that's ok because they'll be back around in another couple of years, right? :lol: Ya gotta laugh sometimes. It helps.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

P.S. Chris: Great Black Keys recording u posted.  Oh - and I love this thread!

Edited by Alma1