Chris Martin!

How long before I get inBefore it starts before I begin?How long before you decideBefore I know what it feels like?Where to, where do I go?If you never try then you'll never knowHow long do I have to climbUp on the side of this mountain of mine?

Was he listening to 40 and Still while writing this one? :P

oooohh :huh:  :wacko:

good catch monica. :ph34r:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

How long before I get inBefore it starts before I begin?How long before you decideBefore I know what it feels like?Where to, where do I go?If you never try then you'll never knowHow long do I have to climbUp on the side of this mountain of mine?

Was he listening to 40 and Still while writing this one? :P

oooohh :huh:  :wacko:

good catch monica. :ph34r:

Hey, yeah - check that out!

MONICA! Didn't know u were 'a lyrics person,' too (like I am). Nice!

And your reaction, Spicy.   :D Funny.

:ph34r:  So now we're in awe of Monica's depth-of-meaning, lyrics-insight powers. :D

• Subscriber

Viva la Vida.  When this song came out, I knew it was going to win the Grammy for song of the year, as it should.  Had to.

The music just gets into Chris. Almost literally. It becomes a part of him, animates him.

Reminds me of how that used to be w/ ELVIS. One with the music. Something like that. (I realize Chris doesn't exactly dance, & Elvis did, but still...)

(Click this link, then just click where it says 'Watch this video on Youtube.')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQKcTRbR-yU&feature=player_embedded

• Subscriber

Hi Alma, Chris Martin dances like Chris Martin, however way he's feeling it! :lol: I love Elvis dancing too!

Trying to post the Strawberry Swing video, it's not letting me? :huh:

The SNL skit with Andrew Garfield! :D The Chris Martin part starts around 3:45. The whole skit is hilarious!

(Nope, won't let me either!)

Did they change how we post youtube videos and links?

• Subscriber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7CBuNZWyR0&feature=player_detailpage

:D I love Emma Stone's reaction to the director saying it's up to her if she's willing for Chris Martin to be in the 'make-out' scene w/ her (to kiss): 3:12-3:38 - specifically 3:33 - 3:38.

I understand her reaction  :lol:   even though from the time I was a teenager I've known this: I could never be an actress because I could never kiss someone I didn't love. (Not that I wanted to be an actress.) But I've always appreciated the craft of acting!

3:40: my jaw dropped. :lol:

• Subscriber

Hi U2LA! Try right-clicking on the actual video (the visual of it) & left-click 'copy video url' & bring it directly to u2.com & paste it here.

(Not sure if anything was changed, but that works for me.)

• Subscriber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7CBuNZWyR0&feature=player_detailpage

:D I love Emma Stone's reaction to the director saying it's up to her if she's willing for Chris Martin to be in the 'make-out' scene w/ her (to kiss): 3:12-3:38 - specifically 3:33 - 3:38.

I understand her reaction  :lol:   even though from the time I was a teenager I've known this: I could never be an actress because I could never kiss someone I didn't love. (Not that I wanted to be an actress.) But I've always appreciated the craft of acting!

3:40: my jaw dropped. :lol:

That youtube video is from someone taping it from the television! :lol: I found another clip, it won't lemme copy and paste it though..weird?? That skit is just hilarious and Chris Martin is just so funny here and Emma Stone, I love her...she is just great. I was thinking her reaction was more like....uhhhh.....yeAhh........ :lol: Then he moves her to the side! :lol: