***Hot New Rumor!***.....And It's A Pretty Good One

Allegra

• Subscriber

Where did the Vertigo tour open.Hmmm? Late March and April on west coast USA/ Canada, before moving to North East USA in MAY, then UK/Ireland/Europe.....could a pending tour follow a similar trend? Who knows.

Another rumour states Croke Park as being linked to the band for 3 dates in 2016????? All these things....

Gimme a record! :)  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Where did the Vertigo tour open.Hmmm? Late March and April on west coast USA/ Canada, before moving to North East USA in MAY, then UK/Ireland/Europe.....could a pending tour follow a similar trend? Who knows.

Another rumour states Croke Park as being linked to the band for 3 dates in 2016????? All these things....

Gimme a record! :)  

Well since it's apparently arenas in the US starting in May, maybe they'll do arenas in Europe/UK/Ireland in autumn, and then some other countries early in 2016 before doing European/UK stadiums in summer.

• Subscriber

I was hoping they'd roll the ball uphill this time: open Hawaii --> Japan --> Aussie/NZ --> SA --> Africa --> Europe --> N/A

I wouldn't rule anything out! However I would perhaps rule out a tour on the scale of the last one in terms of duration, albeit that was extended due to Bonos back op. The Aussie/ SA/ Africa leg is always going to be Nov - Feb slot unless they stay indoors. Something tells me they aren't ready to come indoors just yet during the northern and southern hemisphere summer months. Time will tell I guess.

Will be interesting to see logistically what they might do on any future tour. The last one was made possible by the 3 stages on the go at any one time - will they reign it in a little this time and not have so punishing a schedule? 

• Subscriber

I don't understand why all these tweets are posted only to be deleted afterwards...

Because they are excited then realise its actually a bad idea to tweet after doing it. Probably that stupid!

Edited by utwothefly