Falsetto Vs Tenor

Rhi_K

• Subscriber

I considered doing the same, but I couldn't be sure that the recordings were from the same gigs as the real deal and didn't want to ruin it for myself, so I'm holding out for a little while longer but I'm having trouble finding a copy I am sure is genuine.

I can kind of understand why it isn't, they wouldn't have the same value, but surely they could just say that the fan club originals were like first editions or something or at the very least make it available to those who paid their sub, it is easily worth the price of the sub to me and I haven't even heard it 

• Subscriber

I think its good enough for general release (not biased or anything!) and of course members should have got it free with their sub. 

Stick it on I tunes for a reasonable price for those who want to buy.

Why hide your light under a bushel?

• Subscriber

I know right! I'm sure I'm right in saying it is their first live album release since Rattle and Hum (underrated by many fans in my opinion, I love it), we all know U2 are all about the live performance, it's one of their greatest assests, what made them, WHY wouldn't they want to share!? at least with the fan club 

• Subscriber

There is another reason  I don't watch the concert dvds too often, and just stick to the music...

Trying not to fuel crush, trying to keep hold on to dignity... that thought made me want to start new topic, how many others struggle with this?

• Subscriber

Falsetto for me with many singers and with Bonoman 

Sting's is probably one of the best falsetto's (to my ears).

Morten Harket has an incredible range from falsetto to tenor.

That's got me thining I haven't heard any Sting in a very long time, I used to have a CD, spent ages looking for it just now and can't find it anywhere :(