Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2Community

First Reviews

Thank you U2 for Songs of Innocence!  Great album and not because it is free, thanks again.

New songs are wicked pissa!!! I'm in love with U2 all over again and I hope to see the band in boston on your next tour! Thanks, your music is such an inspiration!

Thank you U2 for Songs of Innocence. There's not enough room for me to list the ways I admire you. LOVE your music, but Thank You for all the wonderful charitable works you do. Thank you for all your hard work to make our world a better place!

I have not read other reviews and have only listened to the album once.  I will give it more chances. However, my first thoughts.....lazy, crap, way to much sing talking.  If this is the best they can produce now, it's over. I fear after listening to this today will be the day in my memory U2 died. If you disagree w/me fine. I really don't want to write this. However, I love U2 and sometimes when you love someone you have to tell them what they don't want to hear.  Bono, you said you never wanted to be in a crap band...

Very Nice work :)  !   My first impression in real time - all the hype surrounding the technology, the marketing (giving the album away for free to xillions), - it's a simply wonderful album. True to form.  personalized/ universal  and very romantic!! & down to earth.  the sound technology is awesome. :wub:     i'm on the same page #