U2 on new TIME magazine... not in my store

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job! Thanks!

You're welcome.  :)   You're from the east coast, right?  so you already have it and are looking for the international one.    Better late than never to realize this!!   silly me

Edited by chris1043
  • Subscriber

Yes, East Coast. :) I have the US version of TIME and just ordered the International version off ebay. As has been mentioned, the inside content of the US version is the same as the international version. I purchased the international copies from a highly rated magazine re-seller from the UK which had the best prices on ebay. I bought 4 copies - 2 for me and 2 for a friend. They originally had 5, but now they are all sold.

Next up to purcahse looks like it will be Rolling Stone if the pics from Dublin two days ago are indeed for that magazine. Hope it's another cover for the band!

Enjoy! :)

• Subscriber

My local BN didn't even have the US version w/ the football player on it as of last weekend. I finally bought it yesterday.

I also bought the international edition w/ U2 ON THE COVER!!! off ebay for more than I'd have liked, but not much more than if I bought the International one from the newsstand UK website.

• Subscriber

I did see it on Ebay. I had a few people on Twitter tell me about it. I'm weird about ebay, I won't use it. I honestly only did once and it was to buy the Achtung Baby vinyl with the nude Adam which was not available in the US. LOL  :D

• Subscriber

I do ebay as does my hubby and quite often. He buys computer and auto parts and sports equipment for our travel athletes. We've never been burned in the last 10 years or so.

For the Time U2 edition, I bought from a UK magazine store on ebay and at my request they half priced my shipping because I bought the remaining 4 copies they had. They emailed me this morning to tell me they have restocked this issue. Let me know if you want the info! Of course, I don't have the magazines in hand yet as this was just yesterday. However, their ebay store had 99.9% positive reviews. I'm confident.