'This Is About Songs.' (Eight things we learned from Bono's conversation with Dave Fanning).

Ok I played the album only once to my 8 year old son...told him how much I loved it. A week or so later he came to me and said he has been listening to Songs of Innocence on iTunes Radio and has played it over 5 times...people wouldn't understand how absolutely stoked I am to  hear him say this... he said it was the only 'hip hop' album he could access - you have a new fan boys - Volcano is his song of choice followed by Raised by Wolves!!! 

I was surprised when I heard Volcano blasting from upstairs--I wasn't playing it, who could it be???  It was my 16 year-old son!!! He usually listens to much harder stuff but he digs this album.  And Volcano is his favorite song, too.  Hey, even my 70+ year-old mother is enjoying this and she is one of those "I only loved the Joshua Tree" people.  U2 love thru the generations.  Great Interview and Great Album!