Best thing since sliced bread

zoocat

• Subscriber

Just been groovin around the house listening to SOI, can,t wait to blast it out on the car stereo driving around in the summertime, not long to wait,

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Subscriber

Just been groovin around the house listening to SOI, can,t wait to blast it out on the car stereo driving around in the summertime, not long to wait,

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Had to check out your location there, had me puzzled for a minute....summertime? just missed it!  :)

• Subscriber

Had to check out your location there, had me puzzled for a minute....summertime? just missed it!  :)

We will have to settle for Bonfire night Jo :)

• Subscriber

We will have to settle for Bonfire night Jo :)

There is no bonfire night in Belfast!, that's an English thing- We have fireworks at Halloween instead

• Subscriber

We will have to settle for Bonfire night Jo :)Had to check out your location there, had me puzzled for a minute....summertime? just missed it!  :)

There is no bonfire night in Belfast!, that's an English thing- We have fireworks at Halloween instead

Ah yeah, didn't think about that, Halloween it is then :)

• Subscriber

Never heard of bonfire night before! What's that? 

That's a lesson in English history, I will copy some Wikipedia instead of writing it all out lol

Guy Fawkes Night, also known as Guy Fawkes DayBonfire Night and Firework Night, is an annual commemoration observed on 5 November, primarily in Great Britain. Its history begins with the events of 5 November 1605, when Guy Fawkes, a member of the Gunpowder Plot, was arrested while guarding explosives the plotters had placed beneath the House of Lords. Celebrating the fact that King James I had survived the attempt on his life, people litbonfires around London, and months later the introduction of the Observance of 5th November Act enforced an annual public day of thanksgiving for the plot's failure.

So we have bonfires and fireworks every year on the 5th November :)