U2's website and clothes and cd covers are too dark and depressing

Achtung Baby and Zooropa are probably two of the most colourful album covers EVER produced. POP same deal. The whole Pop tour and related media were soaked inprimary colors. You are right though they're last few albums have had a pretty colorlous theme to them.

It's the music that counts anyways. Who cares about graphics and t-shirts? That's not why we love U2. We love them because of there colorful music.

• Subscriber

If you look at all the band making Rock, except The Rolling Stones, the associate color is black, brown, grey. Red yellow, blue or greeen is most of the timecolours of pop music. The most important is that music is not black. U2 music is full of hope and colour.

BAHAHAHHA....dark car interiors???seriouly, rock will always be dark, the new album cover is might brighter than theri last one haha, your post is all over themap, are you seriously comparing U2 to Walmart?? Don't forget to take off your tin-foil hat!

• Subscriber

LifeFactory wrote:

miaveni wrote:

You wouldn't trust an angle dressed in black and gray????hum interesting.

Angles come dressed in all sorts of things...and some don't come dressed at all...

I prefer the naked angles
:)Someone told me, the only reason i ever read the family bible as a kid, was to look at the naked angels!

Yeah....if they are going to appear and visit, I would much rather them do so in their natural state of blinding, naked splendor than disguised as a worker,prostitute or jungle madman. I think I could take it :) Did you ever see the gorgeous film "Der Himmel Uber Berlin?" I think it translated intoEnglish as "Wings of Desire..." but in German means the "Sky/Heavan (it is the same word) over Berlin" about angles and their angst andlonging, among other things. Very wonderful work.

• Subscriber

LifeFactory wrote:

Yeah....if they are going to appear and visit, I would much rather them do so in their natural state of blinding, naked splendor than disguised as a worker, prostitute or jungle madman. I think I could take it
:)
Did you ever see the gorgeous film "Der Himmel Uber Berlin?" I think it translated into English as "Wings of Desire..." but in German means the "Sky/Heavan (it is the same word) over Berlin" about angles and their angst and longing, among other things. Very wonderful work.

That movie sounds interesting. Angels are very intriguing. I want to see one someday (while I'm alive) and not dead. Who says you have to bedead to see one?!smile.gif

• Subscriber

LifeFactory wrote:

All you have to do is conjure one out of your imagination.

True, i will have to make some room right now, since my imagination is full of dancing butterflies and small keebler elf people and none of'em are dressed in black! Fantasy doesn't allow for none color..ie...my little ponies, care bears..the smurfs...