• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I hope they go to the  Manchester Arena. On the 360 tour they only went to London and Sheffield. being disabled I find it hard to get a carer to take me-No-one likes U2!! If they do come to Manchester I might be advertising for a carer for the day to push my wheelchair!

I will help you!!!! Although being on crutches/chair at the moment myself may not be much help!!! But if fit message me and I am here :) 

• Subscriber

Probably just a case of supply and demand. Croke Park holds about 80,000 and they would normally do 3 nights thats 160,000 ticket sales.

The 3arena in Dublin holds 14,500 they'd need to do 11 nights to meet the same demand of the 360 and Vertigo tours.

Thats why I just can't see them doing as many arena dates here as we presume...I think arena dates will be limited and ultimately the tour will be outdoor in most countries.

• Subscriber

So U2 fanlife have put out a summary of rumours and tidbits from the band regarding the tour, in there is Larry's comments regarding the possibility of up to 4 gigs in the same city *crosses fingers*

• Subscriber

Probably just a case of supply and demand. Croke Park holds about 80,000 and they would normally do 3 nights thats 160,000 ticket sales.

The 3arena in Dublin holds 14,500 they'd need to do 11 nights to meet the same demand of the 360 and Vertigo tours.

Thats why I just can't see them doing as many arena dates here as we presume...I think arena dates will be limited and ultimately the tour will be outdoor in most countries.

Euhm. Wouldn't that be 240.000 tickets for 3 nights in Croke Park. ;)