Sign in to follow this  
febottini

Bono confirms plans for U2's 2015 tour

Well like I've said before their going to do it before Christmas for increased sales. (Common sense would tell me anyway).

Plus people are usually short on cash straight after Christmas in January.

Now would be good cos I've got some money

Not a lot but some

Last month would have been better

Works PC restrict what sites I can go on and U2.com is on the 'naughty list' as are all the ticket websites

Cant take any time off work to book tickets at home

Bah humbug

richie - agree, before probably makes sense, but seen it a few times where tickets for March go on sale just after MLK Day.

I'm going to guess injuries will delay any tour announcements.  I'm sure he'll have a lot of healing and physical therapy, etc to get through.

Yup. I agree. I would expect a statement from the band soon - say, inside the next 7-10 days, once Bonos injuries are fully understood in terms of recovery. I would not be surprised if this puts whatever plans they had on hold by 12 months.

Importantly, nothing had yet been announced, so really, its just a waiting game again. More importantly, I wish him a speedy recovery and hope that no long term damage has been sustained.

Life...eh? - none of us know what lies around the next corner.

As a band they just don't seem to get any momentum with anything anymore for one reason or another.

I actually still found it odd the lack of tour announcement as it was without this happening to Bono. Their whole marketing and promotion strategy really does seem to all over the place these days.

Very confusing time to be a U2 fan. (I don;t mean this just because of Bono's accident just a general summary of the last few years after the NLOTH/360 release and tour.

Sign in to follow this