'Vinyl Special' Giveaway Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

knocked out by the response already... spine tingling...

I think i will add mine here as I can't enter :(  - maybe expand on it later... sounds implausible...(but true as true can be), my first gig was a Ramones gig, Newcastle City Hall - no money to get in - someone kicked the fire escape door open and me and Kevin Dixon dived in... 

Now you might see how this band gets up close and personal with their music.. moments of realisation of how close we all are, how similar, yet how different...

I, for instance didn't go on to be in the biggest band on the planet, (darn!) - not in a small part due to that 'miracle' first gig -  not for the want of trying mind :)

It did however shape me and help kick my young soul into life.

The Miracle of Joey Ramone. And all that came after him. Bless us all x

• Community Moderator

Oh....this is so exciting!  Can't wait to get to writing!  Can we do more than one picture?

yes, no problem much, we thought around 3 maximum per person might be ok?

oops.  I added a few more than that, but made them smallish.

• Community Moderator

knocked out by the response already... spine tingling...

I think i will add mine here as I can't enter :(  - maybe expand on it later... sounds implausible...(but true as true can be), my first gig was a Ramones gig, Newcastle City Hall - no money to get in - someone kicked the fire escape door open and me and Kevin Dixon dived in... 

Now you might see how this band gets up close and personal with their music.. moments of realisation of how close we all are, how similar, yet how different...

I, for instance didn't go on to be in the biggest band on the planet, (darn!) - not in a small part due to that 'miracle' first gig -  not for the want of trying mind :)

It did however shape me and help kick my young soul into life.

The Miracle of Joey Ramone. And all that came after him. Bless us all x

Great story.  That's what I love about The Miracle and California.  They get what it's like to be the fan of someone.  I thought that from the time I heard/read the lyrics.