'Vinyl Special' Giveaway Discussion Thread

• Subscriber

Do we absolutely have to add that #unforgettablegig hash-tag? ...I didn't !

it just helps makes things easier to find / feature on the Front Page etc..

Thanks...I added it to the story !

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

U2.com, congrats for this contest!

It's a very nice idea.

It's been great to read all stories, although I don't have anything so special to share.

Don't you have a Rocking Sao Paulo U2 experience? Come on Feb !!!

• Subscriber

Just to inform you on a fact, Shannon387, they played Electrical Storm on several occasions on the 360 tour, there was the 2nd of July 2009, then Milan on the 7th of July 2009 and then Gottenburgh Sweden ...

I stand corrected. I don't follow set lists & told my story from memory, but I can always count on someone here to point out when I'm wrong. 

• Subscriber

Just to inform you on a fact, Shannon387, they played Electrical Storm on several occasions on the 360 tour, there was the 2nd of July 2009, then Milan on the 7th of July 2009 and then Gottenburgh Sweden ...

I stand corrected. I don't follow set lists & told my story from memory, but I can always count on someone here to point out when I'm wrong. 

No problem....I didn't want to highlight that you were wrong...I was very excited over the fact that U2 played Electrical Storm more than one time !!! Hope that makes sense !

• Subscriber

I first got introduced to U2 when the album October was released and I remember travelling all the way to London's Oxford street to buy it on vinyl. Ever since that moment I was hooked but my first gig wasn't until Cardif Arms Park for the Joshua Tree but that wasn't my favourite gig that accolade goes to Earls Court and Achtung Baby. That was such a small intimate gig compared to the larger stadiums, the sound was so much better not screeching due to speakers being so far away they make it painful to listen. The set was amazing with the trabant precariously hanging above the set. Finally it was the first gig I went to with my wife. Thank you U2 for another memorable moment with the release of an Ajax album.

• Subscriber

It's a very nice idea.

It's been great to read all stories, although I don't have anything so special to share.

Nothing special like the things I'm reading here... I've never travelled to go to a show, I've never met the band or was taken by Bono in the stage.

Actually my first big rock concert was not U2, it was Rolling Stones + Bob Dylan.

• Community Moderator

It's a very nice idea.

Nothing special like the things I'm reading here... I've never travelled to go to a show, I've never met the band or was taken by Bono in the stage.

Actually my first big rock concert was not U2, it was Rolling Stones + Bob Dylan.

So write about that one.  Doesn't have to be U2.

• Subscriber

http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/28806-vinyl-special-u2com-soi-limited-edition-giveaway/?p=912503

So write about that one.  Doesn't have to be U2.

Come on Fernanda ! You should write about this !!

I have enter the competition