U2 coming to Rock Werchter, Belgium in 2015?

Tobybezeke

• Subscriber

The Rock Werchter festival 2015 has been moved one week earlier because they want to fit in the tour schedule of one of the headliners.... (see official Rock Werchter website)

That must be... U2!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tobybezeke

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

So if they do play, i'll be at glastonbury... can't beieve they'll play the festivals at the same time   :(

Do they annouce the acts before tickets go on sale or at least the headlines?. Any chance of doing just a day?

Edited by utwothefly

• Subscriber

Find it difficult to think it will be U2

If they are in the middle of a major stadium tour, with all the expense that entails, for them to stop off to play a festival sounds strange

But it is U2 after all

Anything is possible

I don't think they'll do festivals again. Glastonbury was a one-off, and they've said before that they didn't enjoy it. I don't understand what's got people thinking they'll play Glasto next year; it hasn't been that long since they played in 2011 and having a previous headliner back only 4 years after they last headlined looks like a bit of a weak booking for any festival.