#U2NoFilter - Your Chance To Ask The Band... Anything!

bigwave

• Community Manager

(From @u2 FB page just now, complete with new video of Edge & Bono)

"To mark next week's worldwide release of Songs Of Innocence on CD & Vinyl, we're all set to film the band taking your questions - and on Tuesday we'll post their answers here on Facebook.
So what do you want to know? What have you always wanted to ask? Add your questions in the comments below this post, then check back on Tuesday to to see the band responding"

To ask your question click here (you need to log into FB) : https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153446771896686

" data-width="350">
Post by U2.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

Since The Miracle is about a Ramones gig, and the new contest is about a stand out gig for us, I asked they (for each one), which of their shows that they have performed is a stand out show, as in favorite or personal best performance.  It's really hard to ask just one question.  I would love (as I'm sure so many would) to sit around chatting with them for hours.

• Community Moderator

What do you think about this way of connecting with fans?

I think they are going to have a lot of questions to go through.  I like that they are trying to connect like this, but wow, look at the numbers!  When I've seen Q&A stuff like this on FB for other bands, you'll see a couple of hundred replies.  So far, there are 2575 replies and 3500 shares for this! They are so big, how do they effectively communicate with their entire fan base like so many people so desperately want.

Edited by mich40

• Community Moderator

I can never think of a good question except have you ever pee'd in the shower but that's already been done some years ago!!!

LOL  I thought about asking Larry to marry me, but I know that would be a definitive no. :P  (Or actually no answer at all)