Useless 25% discount code?

utwothefly

• Subscriber

Anyone else had issues with their subscription discount code. Couldn't use it for the white vinyl and now can't seem to use it for the deluxe and T shirt package. Just tried to buy the Cardiff 360 T shirt and can't but that either. Do they work anymore? Sometimes I can't even enter the code in let alone apply it to the order.

I got 3 codes, one is now out of date and another probably soon to be and the last one I can't use either. Bit poor

• Subscriber

Worked out £28.00 for the deluxe and the T Shirt package. Think it was so 14.00 each, not bad!

So is there a special package with Delux and Tshirt together? I already have the delux preordered, can only only see tshirts sold individualy

EDIT: Found it, I did the same as you when I ordered SOI (tried to use the voucher) so if I order the tshirt is the voucher going to be invalid?

Edited by Rhi_K

• Subscriber

Just found it bigwave thanks, do you know if a previous failed attempt to use the voucher invalidates it? I'd like to order the tshirt seperately but tried to use it to order SOI a while back