Useless 25% discount code?

utwothefly

• Community Manager

the previous link i added for bundles not correct, here is the correct links : 

Bundle 1: (black tee & SOI deluxe CD) : http://u2.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=FANWEB&sku=U2TBN020

Bundle 2 : (white tee & SOI Deluxe CD) : http://u2.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=FANWEB&sku=U2TBN023

Screen Shot 2014-10-12 at 14.13.47.pngScreen Shot 2014-10-12 at 14.12.20.png

• Subscriber

Is that the logo somebody/some insider said had relevance to the new U2 tour stage set up?!

Stage in the centre of the arena with four catwalks coming out stretching to each corner of the arena....Maybe I'm over thinking here  :lol:

• Subscriber

Ideas got potential Richie, may allow them to keep something of the 360 degree set up, they spent years trying to find a way to do it and they did love performing it. It makes sense if they are doing arenas too, they cut out all the problems they had with equipment, the reason they had to build the claw but keep the 360 element, I like the idea

• Subscriber

Anyone else had issues with their subscription discount code. Couldn't use it for the white vinyl and now can't seem to use it for the deluxe and T shirt package. Just tried to buy the Cardiff 360 T shirt and can't but that either. Do they work anymore? Sometimes I can't even enter the code in let alone apply it to the order.

I got 3 codes, one is now out of date and another probably soon to be and the last one I can't use either. Bit poor . At least the new music's good!

The code I got with this years sub worked, just ordered an SOI t-shirt and I have tried to use it mistakenly on audio before, went through fine. Though I'm disappionted that we have to pay international shipping when ours will ship from London, such is life