Songs Of Innocence (Merged)

bigwave

• Subscriber

Yeah...He did...Bu the doesn't sound like CM...He sounds like he's inspired  by  the 70's singers' style of falsettos...Can't specify one...That's what it reminds me of...

Edited by pain_18_

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Of curse there are influences, there always are...Sleep Like a Baby seems influenced by something, I can't put my finger on it...But it's in the good way...the song is awesome !!! I clearly hear a lot of 70's band-influences on the new album, by what they were listening as children !!! Not coldplay !!!

• Subscriber

The album release yesterday really was brilliant.  I couldn't believe it!  I was so excited I started emailing, texting and calling everyone I know who is a fan.  Every time I listen to it, it gets better and better.  The lyrics are great, I love the rawness of the sound and my favorite songs at this point are The Miracle and Song for Someone.  

Thank you, U2 for this!  I've missed you terribly!!

Not sure which thread to post reviews in, posted this in another so will copy it here, just my penny's worth!

•  
  • Sleep Like A Baby Tonight - dunno. Reminds me of another song but can't think what...anyone? Chorus washes over me a bit
  •  

An Early Simple Minds song.