Songs Of Innocence (Merged)

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Does anyone else feel they wish they hadn't listened to the album via the apple free release and rather have waited till the 14th October when the entire album with full artwork and CD will be released? I probably would of listened to the first single The Miracle but that's it. It's like when it actually get's a proper release the surprise and excitement of hearing these new songs on your home stereo has gone :(

Yes I'm the same, I like the excitement of the build up, a single as a taster then a date for the album release where you're itching to listen to it but the wait is kinda nice and exciting too!! And when you get it and open it up for the first time and put it on to play, the clear sound, while scanning the artwork and all the small print, there's something special about it:)

But I think what they did with Apple was quite a feat of marketing, it was amazing and perhaps necessary (for them, I mean) to hit the download market head on this time round. I was overwhelmed to listen to it that evening (couldn't wait til the next day!!), loved it but didn't quite feel ready for the sudden sensory overload!! (if that makes sense!)

• Subscriber

On that note, most of the songs on No Line are bass-driven and are right !!! I don't care people don't like that album...

Adam owns NLOTH. U2's 3 90's albums always have the bass standing out. just listen to 'Some Day's Are Better Than Others'

the bass on this song is fantastic and yet it's one of those songs that gets overlooked.

• Subscriber

On that note, most of the songs on No Line are bass-driven and are right !!! I don't care people don't like that album...

Adam owns NLOTH. U2's 3 90's albums always have the bass standing out. just listen to 'Some Day's Are Better Than Others'

the bass on this song is fantastic and yet it's one of those songs that gets overlooked.

Completely agree with you !!!!

• Subscriber

aghhh that's just wrong wrong wrong!!! :o  my eyes my eyes 

Scrap that, just listened to the interview again, now it all makes sense!! 

I think the cover should be the avi I have nabbed from Interference (afterall they have gone back to their roots n all!!)

Edited by Anjana