Songs Of Innocence (Merged)

• Subscriber

Cant stop playing the alternative Sleep Like A Baby. The 'tagged on' track puts a whole new slant on the song and its as if there's a song missing from disc one

having difficulty explaining this one

Maybe it having I couple of large Jamesons but Invisible should have been on the album

Edited by Asterix
  • Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Received my deluxe today from Amazon. On a Sunday! Disappointed about the "booklets" if that's what you want to call them! Nothing deluxe about those! Love Lucifer's Hands. Hopefully the Live nation tweet about a BIG announcement at 9am tomorrow is a U2 tour!

• Subscriber

Listened to the Crystal Ball-Room 12" mix here on U2.com...doesn't the chorus remind you of the Rolling Stones ? Great Song, btw !

Isn't the Wooh-oooh-chorus the exact one from the song "Miss You" by the Rolling Stones ?

Edited by pain_18_
  • Subscriber

I'm listening to Lucifer's Hands right now. I thought a couple of parts sounded familiar, and then it occurred to me that they were bits of Return of the Stingray Guitar. You can also hear the Glastonbury riff during the bridge on Volcano. And obviously Every Breaking Wave is on the album. So that's three of the newbies played on the 360 tour in 2010 that have ended up on Songs of Innocence in some shape or form...so will the other newbies turn up on Songs of Experience?