Bono & Edge On Italian TV 12/10/14 - Watch The Show

bigwave

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Courtesy of gt71 from u2place.com

It seems a big mess but everything was quiet and slow; they stopped by each one (no more than 150 people) singing anything and getting as many pics as possible

So generous, I love that they don't act like diva's, that they give fans the time

'Diva's' ? We're talking U2 here. Always have given fans time. Just ordinary guys/ musicians underneath it all. Must pop up the photo I have of Bono and Edges autographs from Slane 1981 supporting Thin Lizzy - my brother got them at soundcheck the night before. 

• Subscriber

Courtesy of gt71 from u2place.com

It seems a big mess but everything was quiet and slow; they stopped by each one (no more than 150 people) singing anything and getting as many pics as possible

So generous, I love that they don't act like diva's, that they give fans the time

'Diva's' ? We're talking U2 here. Always have given fans time. Just ordinary guys/ musicians underneath it all. Must pop up the photo I have of Bono and Edges autographs from Slane 1981 supporting Thin Lizzy - my brother got them at soundcheck the night before. 

Exactly, that reciprocal relationship has always been part of what makes me love them, "no them, only us" :)

I have no autographs as yet, really hoping I get one this time around, ordered the white T-Shirt just in case

• Subscriber

They were simply fantastic, so gentle, kind.
I was there, my first time with Edge (and got a very amazing shot! :) ) and my third with Bono.
They both signed my Dublin map (from the gift of U2.com) and made photos and talked with almost everyone who was waiting for them outside the studios in milan.

They are really GREAT and special people and when you meet them it seems like you meet some old friends .. and it feels like "home". Priceless.

It was a wonderful day for us :)