50,000 things before the tour.....

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

190. Ask Beck if she knows that Peter Jackson has just flown back to NZ to finish filming the extended cut?

Oh and it was the Odeon, they have brought their prices right down, serve alcohol and are more generous with the heating since the IMAX opened :)

• Subscriber

186: Wonder what Rhi went to see and which cinema it was.

187: Spend the day telling everyone how awesome the final Hobbit film was after seeing it yesterday.

191. Get my friends together now that I'm back at home from uni and go and watch The Battle of the Five Armies!

• Subscriber

190. Ask Beck if she knows that Peter Jackson has just flown back to NZ to finish filming the extended cut?

Oh and it was the Odeon, they have brought their prices right down, serve alcohol and are more generous with the heating since the IMAX opened :)

192: Inform Rhi that I was at the Odeon at the 12.20 lunchtime screening on Saturday and thoroughly approve of the £5 tickets.

193: Reply that I am eagerly waiting for the extended BOTFA (and also hope I might receive DoS EE for Christmas).

• Subscriber

192: Inform Rhi that I was at the Odeon at the 12.20 lunchtime screening on Saturday and thoroughly approve of the £5 tickets.

193: Reply that I am eagerly waiting for the extended BOTFA (and also hope I might receive DoS EE for Christmas).

At some point, I want to marathon all the extended Hobbit films and all the extended The Lord of the Rings films. You'd have to take breaks for lunch and supper, obviously...

• Subscriber

196. Tell Beck it would have been cool if we had run into each other by chance! But me and my mum really like going to the cinema late. I would also love the set, I've restrained myself from buying them individually as I'd like the extended box set.

197. Tell mich that it's a great film (even if you're a complete geek like me and grumble a bit about inconsistencies with the books :P ) and wish her luck with finishing her xmas shopping, only 1 weekend left!

198. Tell pete that some of the Odeon's did marathon showings of AUJ and DOS the day before the BOTFA release then played BOTFA at midnight, might still be doing them.