50,000 things before the tour.....

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Community Moderator

318. Agree with Beck that it is a shame indeed and ask what book, if she could choose anything, would she like to see adapted for the big screen next?

321: Reply that I would like to see PJ have a go at the supposedly "unfilmable" Silmarillion. If anyone can make that work as a film, he can.

322: Reassure Rhi that I do sometimes also have moments of panic and finishing assignments last-minute, but I'm learning to be more organised  :)

325. Tell Beck that my husband would have a come apart if PJ touched The Silmarillion.  He wouldn't even go see the 2nd Hobbit movie with me and our son.

• Subscriber

326. Express my belief that PJ could do pretty much fantasy and I'd be happy. I'm on a sci-fi kick lately so I'd really like to see the Ender Saga finished...but firmly for adults this time, I enjoyed the film but felt like they drastically over simplified and shortened a very intelligent and emotional story. 

• Subscriber

327. Ask mich if she managed to wrap hubby's present today and if he was so outraged by Azog The Defiler that he was unable to continue?

I carry a bit of resentment for Azog, I know they needed to beef it out to get 3 films out of it, but there are so many other aspects of the story they could have given history for, instead of making something up, we could have seen the Wizards in the places they should have been, seen Kili's actual love story etc etc etc

• Subscriber

296. Say hello to everyone here and make sure i come in here more even if just for a few mins 

329. Ask Zhivvy if she is okay, as she hasn't been around much lately, I hope you're not feeling to sore

• Community Moderator

327. Ask mich if she managed to wrap hubby's present today and if he was so outraged by Azog The Defiler that he was unable to continue?

I carry a bit of resentment for Azog, I know they needed to beef it out to get 3 films out of it, but there are so many other aspects of the story they could have given history for, instead of making something up, we could have seen the Wizards in the places they should have been, seen Kili's actual love story etc etc etc

332. Yes! Feel accomplished that the presents are wrapped.

And hubby could spend about an hour or more telling you what he didn't like about the movie.  Best to accept that he doesn't like it and don't ask. ;)