50,000 things before the tour.....

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

296. Say hello to everyone here and make sure i come in here more even if just for a few mins 

329. Ask Zhivvy if she is okay, as she hasn't been around much lately, I hope you're not feeling to sore

336 - thanks Rhi. I am ok, just was a busy weekend - christmas dinner with family and friends (always do one just before christmas) did a lot of baking and cooking which was lovely but needed a rest and break after and leaning over lappy was too painful - i wish my phone or kindle would let me post in here but i can't for some reason! 

• Subscriber

341: Laugh at Mii-Edge running around my island in a spacesuit :D

342: Explain that he has just taken a holiday in space as he had saved up enough pocket money.

343: Find a suitably nice frame for the picture Inger sent me with my Christmas card

344: Help the list towards 360 with another post. 

• Subscriber

346. Try and get back in the Zoo a bit and tell all that I hope they had a lovely xmas

347. Tell Beck that I liked her family xmas photo's with her sporting her SOI T-shirt! I haven't worn mine yet, I'm saving it for the tour (it's white, I want it to still be white when we go!)